Assassinators bring you the third version of the tournament where every person throughout the country (India) can play from the comfort of your home and win exciting prizes. It’s a big chance for all those players to prove their skills and show their team work and efforts. So, gear up and register for this tournament and stand a chance to win your share in ₹1,000 prize pool.
Duration Of Event:- 30-40 min approx.
Format of the Tournament
Round 1: Quarter-Finals
5 rooms will be created and from each room, top 10 teams will get qualify for the semi-finals.This match will take place in erangel map (tpp mode).
Round 2: Semi-Finals?
2 rooms will be created and from each room, top 12 teams will get qualify for the finals.
This match will take place in erangel or sanhok map (tpp mode).
Wild Card Entry:
One team from the semi-finals (except top 12) will get selected based on their performance, kills and survival time and will get qualify for the finals.
Round 3: Finals
This match will take place in erangel map (tpp mode).
Top teams will get prizes. Some other exciting offers are also there in detailed format below. Go through it once.
These prize distributions are for those teams who will qualify for the finals.
1st Rank:- 500/- per team
2nd Rank:- 300/- per team
3rd Rank:- 200/- per team
4th Rank:- 100/- per team (Next Tournament Free Entry)
5th Rank:- 100/- per team (Next Tournament Free Entry)
- Team – Solo Duo Squad
- Server – Asia
- Map – Erangel
- Mode – TPP Classic
- Players are responsible for their own technical issues (hardware/internet).
- If the warm-up time in the starting area is exceeded the game goes on even if the issue is not solved yet. In case of problems affecting a significant amount of players, a replay of the map may be called.
- All participants must check-in at the PUBG Online Tournament website before the tournament starts on the day (PUBG Mobile holds the decision with late participants).
- SMS/Mail notification will be sent to players with Room ID and Password 15 minutes before scheduled time.
- Players are advised to join the room 15 minutes before the game start.
- First 100 Registrations are only allowed.
- Teaming with other players will result in permanent ban from Tournaments and may result in Ban from Game for 7-day period.
- Only mobile phones are allowed, no Emulators or Tablets.
- Never share room code with non-registered players.
- Players must use the PUBG Mobile ID provided in the registration form for the tournament.
- All players must install the newest version of the game in order to participate in PUBG Online Tournament. Any update must be installed before the tournament starts, so delays will be at a minimum.
- Unregistered players entering room will be banned from Tournaments.
- The players are not allowed to use any hacks or any other software/tool which gives them undue advantage.
- Players are not allowed to use any 3rd party applications that will enhance or change the default gameplay.
- Players must turn off the microphone function, and turn on the speaker and change the voice channel to All in case of any urgent announcement from the spectator and organiser.
- All players are encouraged to record the whole match, including the mobile console with another filming device.
Special prizes will also be given such as “Player of the Series, Expert Chicken (every round), Most Kills and much more.” which we will disclose before the tournament starts.